Ingrid Nembhard PhD, MS
Associate Professor of Public Health (Health Policy), of Faculty of Arts and Sciences and of Management
Departments & Organizations
Health care management; Organizational behavior; Organizational learning; Performance improvement; Quality of health care more...
- M.S., Harvard University, 2001
- Ph.D., Harvard University, 2007
- Nembhard, I.M., Northrup, V.S., Shaller, D. and Cleary, P.D. (2012). Improving Organizational Climate for Quality and Quality of Care: Does Membership in a Collaborative Help? Medical Care, 50 (Suppl): S74–S82.
- Nembhard, I.M. All Teach, All Learn, All Improve? The Effect of Interorganizational Learning on Performance Improvement. Health Care Management Review, 2012, 37(2): 154-164.
- Nembhard, I.M. and Tucker, A.L. Deliberate Learning to Improve Performance in Dynamic Service Settings: Evidence from Hospital Intensive Care Units. Organization Science, 2011, 22(4): 907-922.