Hongyu Zhao PhD
Ira V. Hiscock Professor of Public Health (Biostatistics) and Professor of Genetics and of Statistics
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Computational Biology and Bioinformatics | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Genetics and Genomics
Office of Student ResearchKeck: NIDA Neuroproteomics Center; High Performance ComputationCancer Genetics & GenomicsSchool of Public Health: Biostatistics; Center for Statistical Genomics and Proteomics, YaleClaude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence CenterCenter for Polycystic Kidney Disease Research | GeneticsCancer Genetics
Statistical genomics and proteomics; Bioinformatics; Data integration; High dimensional data; Network and graphical models; Disease risk prediction; Herbal medicine; Microbiome more...
- B.S., Peking University, 1990
- Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley, 1995
- D. Chung, C. Yang, C. Li, J. Gelernter, H. Zhao (2014) GPA: A statistical approach to prioritizing GWAS results by integrating pleiotropy and annotation. PLoS Genetics, in press.
- B. Li, H. Chun, H. Zhao (2014) On an additive semi-graphoid model for statistical networks with application to pathway analysis. Journal of American Statistical Association, in press.
- X. Chen, D. Chung, G. Stefani, F. J. Slack, H. Zhao (2014) Statistical issues in binding site identification through CLIP-seq. Statistics and Its Interface, in press.