Debbie L Humphries PhD, MPH
Clinical Instructor in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Hookworm infection; nutrition and susceptibility to infection; more...
- M.P.H., University of Michigan/Ann Arbor, 1992
- Ph.D., Cornell University, 1996
- Humphries, D., et al., Epidemiology of hookworm infection in Kintampo North Municipality, Ghana: patterns of malaria coinfection, anemia, and albendazole treatment failure. Am J Trop Med Hyg, 2011. 84(5): p. 792-800.
- Humphries D, Gomez L, Hartwig K, 2010. Sustainability of NGO capacity building in southern Africa: successes and opportunities. Int J Health Plann Manage (e-pub ahead of print).
- Hartwig, K., Humphries, D., and Matebeni, Z. (2008) Building Capacity for AIDS NGOs in Southern Africa: Evaluation of a Pilot Initiative. Health Promotion International 23:251-259. PMID: 18407925