Debbie L Humphries PhD, MPH
Clinical Instructor in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Office of International Medical Student Education
School of Public Health: Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases: Vector-borne | Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS | Global Health Concentration
Hookworm infection; nutrition and susceptibility to infection; food security; practice based community health research; community research capacity more...
- M.P.H., University of Michigan/Ann Arbor, 1992
- Ph.D., Cornell University, 1996
- Smith, L., Conroy, K., Hongmei, W., Rui, L., Humphries, D. (2013) Portion size variably affects food intake of 6-year-old and 4-year-old children in Kunming, China. Appetite 69:31-8. PMID: 23702260
- Humphries, D., Simms, B., Davey, D., Otchere, J., Quagraine, J., Terryah, S., Newton, S., Berg, E., Harrison, L., Boakye, D., Wilson, M., Cappello, M. (2013) Hookworm infection among school age children in Kintampo North Municipality, Ghana: Nutritional risk factors and response to albendazole treatment. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 89(3):540-8. PMID: 23836564
- Humphries, D., J. Behrman, B. Crookston, K Dearden, W. Schott, M. Penny. 2014. Households Across All Income Quintiles, Especially the Poorest, Increased Animal Source Food Expenditures Substantially During Recent Peruvian Economic Growth. PLoS One.