Public Health Interests
Cost-effectiveness; Disease transmission; Epidemiology Methods; Hepatitis; HPV; Modeling; Simulation; Vaccines
Extensive Research Description
Hepatitis C elimination
The impact of human movement on HPV transmission, cervical cancer incidence, and optimal vaccination policy.
Clostridium difficile nosocomial and community transmission dynamics
- DP Durham, MA Olsen, ER Dubberke, AP Galvani, and JP Townsend. Quantifying transmission of Clostridium difficile in and out of health care settings. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2015.
- DP Durham, LA Skrip, RD Bruce, S Vilarinho, EH Elbasha, AP Galvani, JP Townsend. The Impact of Enhanced Screening and Treatment on Hepatitis C in the US. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2015
- D Gurarie, N Yoon, E Li, M Ndeffo-Mbah, D Durham, AE Phillips, HO Aurelio, J Ferro, AP Galvani, and CH King. Modelling control of Schistosoma haematobium infection: predictions of the long-term impact of mass drug administration in Africa. Parasites & Vectors 2015
- EO Nsoesie, JS Brownstein, D Fish, AP Galvani, HE Brown, ML Ndeffo Mbah, DP Durham, C Marcellin, S Ahmed, P Ricketts, K Owers, N Wenzel, and E Shelly. Spatial and Temporal Clustering of Chikungunya Virus Transmission in Dominica. PLoS NTD 2015
- ML Ndeffo Mbah, DP Durham, J Medlock, AP Galvani. Country- and age-specific optimal allocation of dengue vaccines. Journal of Theoretical Biology 2014, 342: 15-22.
- DP Durham, ML Ndeffo Mbah, J Medlock, PM Luz, LA Meyers, AD Paltiel, AP Galvani. Dengue dynamics and vaccine cost-effectiveness in Brazil. Vaccine 2013, 31(37):3957-61.
- DP Durham, EM Poolman, Y Ibuka, JP Townsend, AP Galvani. Reevaluation of epidemiological data demonstrates that it is consistent with cross-immunity among human papillomavirus types. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2012, 206 (8): 1291-1298
- Padmanabha H, Durham DP, Diuk-Wasser M, Galvani A. The interactive roles of Aedes aegypti super-production and human density in dengue transmission. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 2012