Amy Carroll-Scott PhD, MPH
Departments & Organizations
School of Public Health: Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1995
- M.P.H., University of California at Berkeley, 1998
- Ph.D., University of California at Los Angeles, 2008
- Carroll-Scott, A., Toy, P., Wyn, R., Zane, J.I., Wallace, S.P. Data & Democracy: Results from an Initiative to Enhance Community Based Organization Data and Research Capacity. American Journal of Public Health. (In press, accepted 9/4/11).
- Otiniano, A., Carroll-Scott, A., Wyn, R., Toy, P., Wallace, S.P. (September 8, 2011) Supporting communities’ natural helpers: A Case Study of Promotoras in a Research Capacity Building Course. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. DOI: 10.1007/s10903-011-9519-9.
- Santilli, A., Carroll-Scott, A., Ickovics, J., and Wong, F. Urban Youth Go 3000 Miles: Engaging and Supporting Young Residents to Conduct Neighborhood Asset Mapping. American Journal of Public Health. 2011, 101:2207-2210.