James Loggins Hadler MD, MPH
Clinical Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
health disparities, area-based socioeconomic measures, infectious diseases, vaccine effectivness, foodborne disease, influenza, Human papilloma virus, varicella more...
- B.S., McGill University, 1968
- M.D., Columbia University, 1972
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1982
- Soto K, Petit S and Hadler JL. Changing disparities in invasive pneumococcal disease by socioeconomic status and race in Connecticut, 1998-2008. Public Health Reports 2011;126 Suppl 3:81-8..
- Tam K, Yousey-Hindes K and Hadler JL. Influenza-related hospitalizations of adults associated with low census tract-level socioeconomic status and female sex in New Haven County, CT 2005-2011. (accepted for publication in Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses in January 2014, December 2013).
- Niccolai LM, Russ C, Julian PJ, Hariri S, Sinard J, Meek JI, McBride V, Markowitz LE, Unger ER, Hadler JL and Sosa LE. Individual and geographic disparities in human papillomavirus types 16/18 in high-grade cervical lesions: associations with race, ethnicity and poverty. Cancer 2013;119:3052-3058.