Jason M. Fletcher PhD, M.S.
Associate Professor of Public Health (Health Policy); Faculty Research Fellow, NBER; Research Fellow, IZA
Departments & Organizations
Global Health Initiative: Social & Behavioral Health | Women & Child Health
School of Public Health: Health Policy & Management
Stress & Addiction Clinical Research Program
Yale Translational Center to Develop Gender-Sensitive Treatment for Tobacco Dependence
Social networks; Gene-Environment Interactions; Adolescent depression; Causal inference; AD/HD; Obesity; Health behaviors more...
- M.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2003
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2006
- Fletcher, JM and SF Lehrer. “Genetic Lotteries within Families.” Journal of Health Economics 2011, 30(4): 647-659
- Bifulco, R., J.M. Fletcher, and S.L. Ross. “The Effect of Classmate Characteristics on Post-Secondary Outcomes: Evidence from the Add Health.” American Economic Journal: Economic Policy 2011 3(1): 25–53
- Fletcher, JM, DE Frisvold, and N Tefft. "The Effects of Soft Drink Taxation on Soft Drink Consumption and Weight for Children and Adolescents." Journal of Public Economics 2010, 94 (11-12): 967-974