Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
- M.A., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2004
- Ph.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2008
- Pachankis, J. E., Hatzenbuehler, M. L., & Starks, T. J. (in press). The influence of structural stigma and rejection sensitivity on young sexual minority men's daily tobacco and alcohol use. Social Science & Medicine.
- Pachankis, J.E., Lelutiu-Weinberger, C, Golub, S. A., & Parsons, J.T. (in press). The development of an online risk-reduction intervention for young gay and bisexual men using social networking technology. AIDS and Behavior.
- Pachankis, J. E., Buttenwieser, I. G., Bernstein, L. B., & Bayles, D. O. (in press). A longitudinal, mixed methods study of sexual position identity, behavior, and fantasies among young sexual minority men. Archives of Sexual Behavior.