Joan K. Monin PhD
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Aging; Caregiving; Emotion; Health; Attachment more...
- M.S., Carnegie Mellon Univ, 2005
- Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon Univ, 2007
- Monin, J. K., Schulz, R., & Feeney, B. C. (2014). Compassionate Love in Individuals With Alzheimer's Disease and Their Spousal Caregivers: Associations With Caregivers' Psychological Health. The Gerontologist
- Monin, J. K., Schulz, R., Martire, L. M., Connelly, D., & Czaja, S. J. (2013). The Personal Importance of Being Independent: Associations With Changes in Disability and Depressive Symptoms. Rehabilitation Psychology
- Monin, J. K., Schulz, R. & Kershaw, T. (2013). Caregiving spouses’ attachment orientations and the physical and psychological health of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease. Aging and Mental Health, 17, 4, 508-516.