Donna J Chapman PhD, RD
Associate Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
breastfeeding, health disparities, breastfeeding peer counseling, maternal and child nutrition more...
- M.S., Boston University, 1984
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 1999
- Chapman DJ, Young S, Ferris A, Pérez-Escamilla R. Impact of breast pumping on lactogenesis stage II following Cesarean delivery: A randomized clinical trial. Pediatrics 2001; 107:e94.
- Chapman DJ, Damio G, Young S, Pérez-Escamilla R. Effectiveness of breastfeeding peer counseling in a low-income, predominantly Latina population: A randomized, controlled trial. Arch Ped Adolesc Med 2004; 158:897-902.
- Anderson AK, Damio G, Young S, Chapman DJ, Pérez-Escamilla R. A randomized trial assessing the efficacy of peer counseling on exclusive breastfeeding in a predominantly Latina low-income community. Arch Ped Adolesc Med. 2005; 159:836-841.