Reliability, validity, and interpretation of the Dependence Scale in mild to moderately severe Alzheimer’s disease.
Lenderking WL, Wyrwich KW, Stolar M, Howard KA, Leibman C, Buchanan J, Lacey L, Kopp Z, Stern Y. Reliability, validity, and interpretation of the Dependence Scale in mild to moderately severe Alzheimer’s disease. American Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease and other Dementias. 28(8):738-749 Dec 2013
- Nordstrom BL, Whyte JL, Stolar M, Mercaldi C, Kallich JD. Identification of metastatic cancer in claims data. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 21(Issue Supplement S2):21-28 May 2012
- Wallen GR, Baker K, Stolar M, Miller-Davis C, Ames N, Yates J, Bolle J, Pereira D, St. Germain D, Handel D, Berger A. Palliative care outcomes in surgical oncology patients with advanced malignancies: A mixed methods approach. Quality of Life Research. 21(3): 405-415 Apr 2012
- Calvocoressi L, Stolar M, Kasl SV, Claus EB, Jones BA. Applying recursive partitioning to a prospective study of factors associated with adherence to mammography screening guidelines. American Journal of Epidemiology 162(12):1215-1224 Dec 2005
- Rosenheck RA, Morrissey J, Lam J, Calloway M, Stolar M, Johnsen M, Randolph F, Blasinsky M, Goldman H: Service delivery and Community: Social capital, service systems integration, and outcomes among homeless persons with severe mental illness. Health Services Research 36(4):691-710 Aug 2001
- Merikangas KR, Stolar M, Stevens DE, Goulet J, Preisig M, Fenton B, O’Malley S, Rounsaville B: Familial transmission of substance use disorders. Archives of General Psychiatry 55:973-979, Nov 1998