Haiqun Lin MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Public Health (Biostatistics)
Departments & Organizations
Statistical methods for time-varying biological responses more...
- M.D., Beijing Medical University, 1987
- Ph.D., Cornell University, 2000
- Lin, H.Q., Guo, Z.C., Peduzzi, P.N., Gill, T.M., and Allore, H.A. A Semiparametric Transition Model with Latent Traits for Longitudinal Multistate Data. Biometrics, in press.
- Lin, H.Q., Feng, Z., Yu, Y., Zheng, Y., Shivapurkar, N., and Gazdar, A.F. Application of Multidimensional Selective Item Response Regression Model for Studying Multiple Gene Methylation in SV40 Oncogenic Pathways. Journal of the American Statistical Association, in press, 2007.
- Lin, H.Q., Scharfstein, D.O., and Rosenheck, R.A. Analysis of longitudinal data with informative follow-up. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B 66(3): 791-813, 2004.