Associate Research Scientist in Public Health (Biostatistics)
Departments & Organizations
Survival data analysis, design and analysis of computer experiments, Bayesian statistics more...
- B.S., Beijing University of Technology, 2003
- M.S., Ohio State University, 2005
- Ph.D., Ohio State University, 2008
- Han G, Santner TJ, & Rawlinson JJ (2009). Simultaneous Determination of Calibration and Tuning Parameters. Technometrics, 51(4), 464-474.
- Han G, Santner TJ, Notz WI, & Bartel DL (2009). Prediction for Computer Experiments Having Quantitative and Qualitative Input Variables. Technometrics, 51(3), 278-288.
- Han G, Schell MJ, & Kim J. (2014). Improved Survival Modeling in Cancer Research Using a Reduced Piecewise Exponential Approach, Statistics in Medicine, 33(1), 59-73.