Associate Research Scientist in Public Health (Biostatistics)
Departments & Organizations
Survival data analysis, design and analysis of computer experiments, Bayesian statistics more...
- B.S., Beijing University of Technology, 2003
- M.S., Ohio State University, 2005
- Ph.D., Ohio State University, 2008
- Han G, Santner TJ, & Rawlinson, JJ (2009). Simultaneous Determination of Calibration and Tuning Parameters. Technometrics, 51(4), 464-474.
- Han G, Schell MJ, & Kim J. (2012) Comparing Two Exponential Distributions Using the Exact Likelihood Ratio Test, Statistics in Biopharmaceutical Research, 4(4), 464-474.
- Han G, Santner TJ, Notz WI, & Bartel DL. (2009). Prediction for Computer Experiments Having Quantitative and Qualitative Input Variables. Technometrics, 51(3), 278-288.