Eugenia Buta PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Public Health (Biostatistics)
Departments & Organizations
statistical methods in cancer research; Bayesian inference; statistical computing
- B.S., University of Oradea, 2004
- Ph.D., University of Florida, 2010
- Buta, E. and Holford, T.R. (2012) Effect of stage shift on cancer mortality (submitted).
- Buta, E. and Doss, H. (2012) Hyperparameter choice and sensitivity analysis for variable selection in Bayesian linear regression (submitted).
- Buta, E. and Doss, H. (2011) Computational approaches for empirical Bayes methods and Bayesian sensitivity analysis. Annals of Statistics 39 2658–2685.