Elizabeth Brooks Claus PhD, MD
Professor of Public Health (Biostatistics); Director of Medical Research, School of Public Health
Departments & Organizations
Meningioma; Genome-wide association study; DCIS; Low-grade glioma; Risk prediction; Genetic epidemiology; CNS breast metastases; Intra-operative MRI; LCIS; Acoustic neuroma more...
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1988
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1994
- Claus EB, Calvocoressi L, Bondy M, Schildkraut J, Wiemels J, Wrensch M. Dental X-rays and Risk of Meningioma. Cancer (In press)
- Claus EB. Neurosurgical management of metastases in the central nervous System. Nat Rev Clin Oncol 2012; 9, 79–86; published online 6 December 2011
- Shete S, Lau C, Houlston R, Claus EB, Barnholtz-Sloan J, Lai R et al. A High-density SNP Genome-wide Linkage Search identifies Susceptibility Loci for Glioma: Results from the GLIOGENE Consortium. Cancer Res 2011 Dec 15;71(24):7568-75. Epub 2011 Oct 28.