Denise Ann Esserman
Associate Professor of Public Health (Biostatistics)
Departments & Organizations
Applied Survey Sampling; Survey Sampling; Longitudinal Data; Clustered Clinical Trials; Adherence Data more...
- M.S., University of Georgia, 2001
- Ph.D., Columbia University, 2006
- McLaughlin JE, Roth MT, Glatt DM, Gharkholonareh N, Davidson CA, Griffin LM, Esserman DA, Mumper RJ. The Flipped Classroom: A course redesign to foster learning and engagement in a health professions school. Academic Medicine. [Epub ahead of print] (2013). PMID: 24270916
- Lewis CL, Esserman D, DeLeon C, Pignone MP, Pathman DE, Golin C. Physician decision making for colorectal cancer screening in the elderly: A national survey of primary care physicians. JGIM. 28(9): 1202-1207. (2013). PMID: 23539281.
- Esserman D, Zhao Y, Tang Y, Cai J. Sample size estimation in educational intervention trials with subgroup heterogeneity in only arm. Statistics in Medicine. May 30; 32(12): 2140-54. (2013). PMID: 23172724.