Yale School of Public Health students come from a wide range of backgrounds and professional experiences. Whether you are an experienced health professional with an advanced degree or you are looking to pursue public health straight out of your undergraduate study, our program can be personalized to your academic and career interests. Given the interdisciplinary nature of public health, students are encouraged to build programs that include courses from other departments and schools at Yale University. This includes areas such as law, management, economics, environmental studies, social sciences, genomics, spirituality and medical practice. Research and learning go beyond the classroom and lab, as students gain first-hand experience in the field and community through their academic work, internship and extracurricular activities.
Video Gallery: About YSPH
There are 0 videos. Showing 0 through 0.
- 1-179778http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qah0cmet-mg&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_Vg9DIPGpn2C9-L9elqloQThe student experienceThe Yale School of Public HealthThe student experience(5:08)
- 1-124763http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiuv3FMZHEQA degree for those dedicated to improving health of populations worldwideThe Yale MPHA degree for those dedicated to improving health of populations...(4:28)
- 1-173634https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGVN9JfoIt8&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_Vg9DIPGpn2C9-L9elqloQThe Yale School of Public Health's 11 month advanced professional program is for people who have a doctoral level degree or are third year US medical students.Advanced Professional MPH Program at the Yale...Advanced Professional MPH Program at the Yale School of Public HealthThe Yale School of Public Health's 11 month advanced...(4:29)
- 1-121374http://youtu.be/AFgRLFzt4psPaul D. Cleary, Elizabeth Bradley and Rafael Perez-Escamilla talk about Yale's approach to global health.The Global Health Concentration: A Vision for...The Global Health Concentration: A Vision for Public HealthPaul D. Cleary, Elizabeth Bradley and Rafael Perez-Escamilla...(3:30)
- 1-119599http://youtu.be/73BGASWJ7PMYale School of Public Health Students share their experiences in the global health concentration.Global Health Concentration: The Student...Global Health Concentration: The Student ExperienceYale School of Public Health Students share their experiences...(3:40)
- 1-122167http://youtu.be/y8qIw-vdaIUAlbert Ko, MD, department head, and students in EMD describe their work and experiences. Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases:...Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases: Multidisciplinary Approaches to Infectious DiseasesAlbert Ko, MD, department head, and students in EMD...(4:04)