The Yale School of Public Health prides itself on its exceptional multidisciplinary faculty. Innovative and important research and policy analysis is conducted and researchers, practitioners, administrators and educators are trained to have a positive impact on health populations, both domestically and internationally.
We are currently advertising for the faculty and postdoctoral training positions listed below.
If you are interested in a staff position, please go to the Yale University Human Resources Site and apply through the STARS system.
In addition to being eminent researchers, the YSPH faculty is committed to providing the best possible education to future generations of public health professionals. A formal mentoring program exists for new and junior faculty members to provide a support for career development and academic success with structured guidance from two senior faculty members. The school is committed to providing a diverse environment where scholars can advance their research and academic careers.
Environmental Health Sciences
- Tenured Associate or Full Professor: Head, Division of Environmental Health Sciences
- Tenure-track Faculty Position in Environmental Health Sciences
Health Policy and Management
Research Education Institute for Diverse Scholars (REIDS) at CIRA
- Mentorship program for non-Yale post-doctoral or early-career faculty interested in HIV/AIDS research
Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Postdoctoral Associate Position in Biostatistics
- Postdoctoral Fellow Position in Mental Health
- Postdoctoral Associate/Postdoctoral Fellow Position
Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS
Chronic Disease Epidemiology
Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases
- Environmental Microbiologist/Postdoctoral Associate Position
- Postdoctoral Associate Position in Microbial Pathogenesis