Paul D. Cleary PhD
Anna M. R. Lauder Professor of Public Health (Health Policy) and Professor of Sociology; Dean, Yale School of Public Health; Director, Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS (CIRA)
Departments & Organizations
Health Care Quality, Access, and Evaluation; Health Services Research more...
- M.S., University of Wisconsin, 1973
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin, 1980
- Elliott MN, Lehrman WG, Goldstein EH, Giordano LA, Beckett MK, Cohea CW, Cleary PD. National Changes in Patient Hospital Experiences during the First Two Years of HCAHPS. Health Aff, 2010
- Meterko M, Wright S, Lin H, Lowy E, Cleary PD. Mortality among patients with acute myocardial infarction: the influences of patient-centered care and evidence-based medicine. Health Serv Res, 2010, 45(95): 1188-1204.
- Campbell, E.G., Gruen, R.L., Mountford, J., Miller, L.G., Cleary, P.D., and Blumenthal, D. A National Survey of Physician-Industry Relationships. New England Journal of Medicine 356: 1742-1750, 2007.