Here’s to Yale Medical Group’s nurses and the work they do
Photos of our nurses doing the important job of caring for patients
We know that nurses tirelessly provide care, compassion and strength to all of our patients. Their hard work does not go unnoticed. This month, nurses throughout the country were honored during National Nurses Week. Yale Medical Group wants to take this opportunity to say thank you to our nurses in various departments who play important roles in providing excellent patient care.
We encourage physicians and staff throughout our organization to congratulate nurses this month for their good work. If you are a nurse, thank you for advocating, leading and caring, and for always raising the bar on the quality of care Yale Medical Group provides.
Showing images 0-0 of 0.
- Patricia O’Neill, APRN, provides patient education in the Yale Fertility Center office that opened last year in Westport.
- Geralyn Spollett, APRN, associate director of the Yale Diabetes Center, examines a small skin lesion on a patient’s foot.
- Cherrilyn Richmond, APRN, provides pelvic floor rehabilitation with electrical stimulation on a patient to monitor Kegel exercises.
- Maureen Carey, RN, in orthopaedics, uses a model to show a patient how a healthy knee works.
- David Cusick, RN, enters patient information into the new Epic electronic medical record in a hallway in the Yale Physicians Building.