This video reviews how to edit the members and locations for an organization.
To add or remove members from your location, visit the Departments section in the beta YaleMedicine.org website. Navigate to your organization.
- Click the "Edit the members or locations for this organization" button. This will open the organization's page within the Profile System.
- Click "Members & Leaders" in the left navigation
- Click into the "Add a new member" field. Type the person's name and select them from the drop down. Click "Add".
To remove a person, click the 'trash can' icon beside of the person's name.
To add or remove locations, click the "Contacts & Locations" button in the left navigation (once on the organization's page in the Profile System).
- Add any additional details specific to your organization's location, such as office name, suite, hours, or phone numbers. Note that the only Phone Type that displays on Yale Medicine with a location is “Appointments.”
- In the "Type" drop down, select either "Clinic" or "Hospital". These are the only two types of locations that will display on the Yale Medicine website.
- In the "Building" field, search for the location by building name or address. Select from the drop down.
- If the location you need is not in the system, click the "Request a new location" button. This will generate a ticket for our support team and we'll add the location for you.
- Add any additional details specific to your organization's location, such as office name, suite, hours, or phone numbers.
- Click "Add" when finished.
To remove a location, click the 'trash can' icon to the right of the location.
To edit a location's details, click the 'edit' icon to the right of the location.