Yale Medicine is a multi-specialty academic group practice that strives to provide the highest quality health care. Through its clinical activity, YM also supports the medical education, training, and clinical research missions of the Yale School of Medicine (YSM).
YM Physicians are full-time faculty at the Yale School of Medicine who see patients and are credentialed by Yale Medicine.
YM, an internationally renowned medical group, will improve the lives of our patients, and benefit the global community, by:
- Providing exceptional medical care and a superior patient experience for every patient
- Translating state-of-the art scientific innovations into clinical practice
- Cultivating the next generation of leaders in medicine and science
We advance medicine for the good of our patients, colleagues and community.
We deliver exceptional medical care in a nurturing environment to each of our patients, every day.
- Innovative: We translate leading scientific research into medical practice.
- Human: We treat people, not just conditions.
- Collaborative: We nurture health together, giving care the time and attention it deserves.
- Inquisitive: We’re smart enough to know that we can always know more.
- Passionate: We bring our best every day; it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are.
- Essence: At Yale Medicine, we work together to achieve the best care possible.
- The needs of our patients are our highest priority.
- We provide medical care of exceptional quality.
- We protect the safety and well-being of those entrusted to our care.
- We treat our patients, their families and our colleagues with kindness and respect.