Study Recruitment and Marketing
YCCI's Study Recruitment and Marketing unit provides assistance and resources to aid investigators in meeting accrual requirements for research studies. Services include:
- Assisting individual investigators in the design and development of study recruitment materials such as flyers, brochures and newsletters.
- Developing marketing campaigns that focus on both general and disease-specific patient recruitment.
- Maintaining a clinical trials website with a searchable database that allows participants to search for trials based on disease area, gender, age range, keyword, or investigators. It also includes capabilities to search for trials seeking healthy volunteers.
- Consultation regarding minority subject recruitment via the Cultural Ambassadors program.
- Translation services for recruitment materials, informed consents, and other study related materials.
- Facilitating the development of videos and podcasts to educate the public about clinical trials.
- Access to local health fairs and community events to encourage participation in clinical research.
- Access to ResearchMatch, a national registry funded by the Clinical and Translational Science Award program that links potential subjects with researchers.
Complimentary Design Service for Recruitment Ads
YCCI has contracted with a local advertising firm, Mason, Inc., to develop an umbrella marketing campaign with the goal of increasing participation in clinical research. As part of this effort, we have invested in creating ad templates that can be used to advertise Yale research studies. This allows investigators to leverage the strength of the Yale brand to quickly and easily create compelling ads.
Before & After examples of Recruitment Ads
There is no cost to utilize this complementary consultation/design service. Simply complete this form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any current materials/ads. A representative from our advertising agency will contact you directly and work with you to create an ad using the templates, incorporating any changes you wish to make.