The YCCI Clinical Research Training Program is committed to providing support to facilitate the highest possible quality in clinical research. We provide training opportunities for all research staff to ensure that research is carried out appropriately and efficiently. Our educational offerings include professional development for research nurses, coordinators, data managers, IRB staff, and other personnel involved in clinical research.
Our courses are open to all clinical research support staff, whether an employee is new to Yale or is seeking a refresher on fundamental topics. Our offerings include:
- Coffee and Conversation: Open to all Yale research staff, these conveniently scheduled sessions cover topics related to the logistics of clinical research. The schedule is modified as needed to address current issues relevant to research staff.
- Lunch and Learn: These sessions are open to all Yale research staff and address broader research issues that are relevant to the research community. The schedule is modified as needed to address current topics that arise.
- GCP Training: GCP training is now required by many sponsors before initiating a trial. Online GCP training modules from the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) are available here. They provide an understanding of GCP concepts, including what is required and why.
- Previous Training: To view previous training topics click here.
- Research Practitioner: YCCI has acquired an institutional subscription to Research Practitioner that includes CNE activities. To access the journal, click here.