New Haven, Conn. – Yale School of Medicine invites you to attend the fifth annual Clinical Research Management Workshop, where hundreds of scientists and clinicians gather to learn new tools for improving and speeding up the process of translational medicine and clinical trials. This is the first year the conference has been held outside of the Washington, D.C. area.
The conference is open to members of the Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) consortium, including principal investigators, IRB chairs, clinical trial and contract office managers, and others interested in improving the management of clinical investigation.
Sponsored by the Yale Center for Clinical Investigation (YCCI), this year’s conference will focus on:
- Supporting process improvement in clinical research management to speed up study activation
- Defining the use of metrics to drive performance improvement
- Sharing lessons learned at CTSA sites-successful or ongoing processes improvement initiatives
- Networking with other CTSA counterparts
- Initiating Consortium-wide projects that include performance metrics that can be reported and published
- Developing recruitment and retention strategies to improve study performance
To register, and for more information on the agenda, transportation, lodging, and posters, go to http://www.ycci.yale.edu/crm/index.aspx