Our Video Series features the work of our funded investigators and highlights our center’s efforts to foster gender-specific research findings with practical benefits.
You can also visit our YouTube channel by clicking here.
Want to embed a WHRY video on your blog?
Follow these instructions (a sample screenshot is shown below):
- Select video, click the YouTube logo in the bottom right-hand corner. This allows you to watch the video on YouTube.com (which opens in a new window).
- Below the video on YouTube, click Share.
- Select Embed.
- Copy the code that emerges (“<iframe width…. </iframe>”).
- Paste this code into your post editor.
- Publish your post, and voila!