Research Funding for Yale Faculty
Through our Pilot Project Program, Women's Health Research at Yale offers "seed" funding to full-time Yale-affiliated investigators for new research that will result in direct practical benefit for the health of women.
Click here to view this year's grant cycle guidelines. Please note that Letters of Intent were due Monday, October 22, 2012 (noon). For additional information, please view the Funding Opportunities page.
Our Program fosters and encourages studies of gender differences in health and disease. Projects Strongly Encouraged are those:
- Examining behavioral and social factors affecting women's health
- Representing a new direction in women's health research
- Expanding existing health research to include the study of gender differences
- Using an interdisciplinary perspective
- Clinical, basic, translational, health services or prevention research
- Projects resulting in the translation of empirical findings into practice