Upcoming Workshops:STAY TUNED FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS
Past Workshops - 2010 to Present
May 2012 - Grand RoundsDepartment of Psychiatry Grand Rounds - Annual Women's Behavioral Health Division Presentation
- Click here to watch Dr. Maki's May 25th presentation, provided by the Department of Psychiatry at Yale School of Medicine.
April 2012 - Workshop
"Exploring the Relevance of Gene-Environment Interactions Research"
The goal of this workshop was to bring together social scientists and biological scientists for presentations that illustrate how population data have implications for the study of gene-environment interactions. Presentations focused on the study of stress, self control, and addictive behaviors. Sponsored by the Interdisciplinary Research Consortium on Stress, Self-Control and Addictive Behaviors, Yale Stress Center
May 2011 - Grand Rounds
Department of Psychiatry Grand Rounds - Annual Women's Behavioral Health Division Presentation
"Depression and Heart Disease: Is There Gender-Specific Risk?"
- Viola Vaccarino, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Chair, Department of Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health, Professor, Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, Emory University
- Click here to watch Dr. Vaccarino's 2011 presentation, provided by the Department of Psychiatry at Yale School of Medicine.
October 2010 - Inaugural "Point-Counterpoint""Immune Therapy of Ovarian Cancer: Developing Novel Approaches"
- Francine Foss, M.D., Professor of Medicine
"Do current findings indicate it is time for a Phase 1 Clinical Trial?"
- Richard Edelson, M.D., Chair & Professor, Dermatology
"Heart Disease among Women with Diabetes"
- Barbara I. Gulanski, M.D., Associate Professor, Section of Endocrinology & Metabolism
April 2010"Women and Smoking Cessation: Do Hormones Count?"
- Grand Rounds Speaker: Sharon Allen, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Family Medicine & Community Health, University of Minnesota
"Calcium and Cognition: Does Parathyroidectomy Have an Impact?"
- Sanziana Roman, M.D., FACS, Asst Prof & Chief, Endocrine/Gen Surg & Julie Ann Sosa, M.D., Assoc Prof, Endocrine and Oncologic/Gen Surg
"Risk of Reproductive Exposures in Industrial Workers"
- Oyebode Taiwo, M.D., M.P.H., Associate Professor of Medicine, Director, Occupational & Environmental Medicine Fellowship Training
"Building New Models for Predicting Outcomes in Patients with Cancer"
- Harriet Kluger, M.D., Associate Professor of Internal Medicine (Oncology)