- How to create and insert a styled testimonial on your page
- How to create and insert a styled quote on your page
- Create Quote component and insert image, if desired
- To insert Quote in left column of page, select "Quote box #side" template
- To insert Quote in center area of page, select "Testimonial" template
Using the "Quote" component allows you to insert styled testimonials and/or quotes to a page.
1. Create a new component using the "Quote" schema.
2. Insert a title, quote, source and/or image for each testimonial. The title and image fields are optional. Note: Do not enter quotation marks, Tridion will do this automatically.
3. To have the quote appear in the center of your page, insert the component on the page using the "Testimonial" component template. If you want to have it appear in the left column, select "Quote box #side."
4. Repeat steps one through three for each of the testimonials that you want to place on the page.
It might be said now that I have the best of both worlds. A Harvard education and a Yale degree.