- Comprehensive Schema & Template Listing
- Basic Content
- Specialized Content
- Audio Players & Music Galleries
- Adding Documents to a Page
- Links and Summary Templates
- Layout Views
- Component Options
- Manual Profiles
- Faculty Listing Widgets
- Faculty Profile Widgets
- Clinical Trials Listing
- Form Builder
- Faculty Profiles
- Embedded Web Content
- YSM Applications
- Collapse All
1 Church St., Suite 300
New Haven, CT 06510-3330 Tel: 203.737.7932
Fax: 203.785.4327 firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials & Quotes
What You Will Learn
- How to create and insert a styled testimonial on your page
- How to create and insert a styled quote on your page
- Create Quote component and insert image, if desired
- To insert Quote in right column of page, select "Quote box #right" template
- To insert Quote in center area of page, select "Testimonial" template
Using the "Quote" component allows you to insert styled testimonials and/or quotes to a page.
1. Create a new component using the "Quote" schema.
2. Insert a title, quote, source and/or image for each testimonial. The title and image fields are optional. Note: Do not enter quotation marks, Tridion will do this automatically.
3. To have the quote appear in the center of your page, insert the component on the page using the "Testimonial" component template. If you want to have it appear in the right column, select "Quote box #right."
4. Repeat steps one through three for each of the testimonials that you want to place on the page.
Quote Example 1"It might be said now that I have the best of both worlds. A Harvard education and a Yale degree."
"I like playing weird, kind of shady people."
– Paul Edward Valentine Giamatti, B.A.'89, M.F.A. '94