- Comprehensive Schema & Template Listing
- Basic Content
- Specialized Content
- Audio Players & Music Galleries
- Adding Documents to a Page
- Links and Summary Templates
- Layout Views
- Component Options
- Manual Profiles
- Faculty Listing Widgets
- Faculty Profile Widgets
- Clinical Trials Listing
- Form Builder
- Faculty Profiles
- Embedded Web Content
- YSM Applications
- Collapse All
1 Church St., Suite 300
New Haven, CT 06510-3330 Tel: 203.737.7932
Fax: 203.785.4327 email@example.com
Right Column Images
You can insert images into the right column of your page without having to insert them into a content component. This option is useful for pages that do not include content components.
- After you have uploaded your image(s) into Tridion, go into the Root folder of your publication and open the page on which you want to add a right column image.
- Insert the image(s) in the Component Presentations tab, and from the Component Template menu, select either "Photo #right," "Photo (No caption or border)#right," or "Photo (No Caption)#right." The order in which you list your images is the order that they will display in the right column.
- When you uploaded the image into Tridion, whatever you entered as the caption will appear unless you select the no caption template options.
- When a user clicks on the image, the caption will appear in the popup window regardless of what you selected as the template.
- Save & Close your page when finished, then publish your page.
This is the caption for a Chrysanthemum.
Photo credit: Carissa Violante