- Comprehensive Schema & Template Listing
- Basic Content
- Specialized Content
- Audio Players & Music Galleries
- Adding Documents to a Page
- Links and Summary Templates
- Layout Views
- Component Options
- Manual Profiles
- Faculty Listing Widgets
- Faculty Profile Widgets
- Clinical Trials Listing
- Form Builder
- Faculty Profiles
- Embedded Web Content
- YSM Applications
- Collapse All
1 Church St., Suite 300
New Haven, CT 06510-3330 Tel: 203.737.7932
Fax: 203.785.4327 firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Will LearnHow to insert audio files onto your page
Featuring audio content on your page can be done by inserting a Right Column Audio Player and/or multiple Audio Players to create a Music Gallery.
- After uploading the audio files to the Media Library, open the page you'd like to insert audio player(s) on.
- For a Right Column Audio Player (example at right), simply insert the audio component onto the page and select Audio Player for Right Column from the template drop down menu.
- To feature the audio component in the center of the page (examples below), select Audio Player from the template drop down menu.
- If you want to feature more than one audio component and create a gallery, continue to insert "Audio Player" templates onto the page. Unlike image and video galleries, audio galleries do NOT require a List schema component.
Piano Concerto in D Major, Op.13 Toccata Allegro