How to insert a Twitter feed onto your page
You can insert a Twitter feed in the right column of a page which will display the most recent tweets of a specified Twitter account.
Twitter Feed Instructions
- Log into Tridion. In your Building Blocks folder, create a new component with the schema Twitter Feed.
- Enter the Twitter account name (the handle, not the full name) in the Twitter Name field. You do not need to add the "@."
- Enter the number of tweets you'd like to display in the feed.
- Save & Close.
- Go into the Root folder of your publication, and open the Structure Group and then the page that will house your Twitter Feed.
- Click Insert to add a component to the page, and browse to the component you just created.
- Click the component once, then select Twitter Feed Widget to insert it in the left column from the Component Template dropdown menu.
- Click the Insert button, then Close.
- Save & Close. Then publish!