- Comprehensive Schema & Template Listing
- Basic Content
- Specialized Content
- Audio Players & Music Galleries
- Adding Documents to a Page
- Links and Summary Templates
- Layout Views
- Component Options
- Manual Profiles
- Faculty Listing Widgets
- Faculty Profile Widgets
- Clinical Trials Listing
- Form Builder
- Faculty Profiles
- Embedded Web Content
- YSM Applications
- Collapse All
1 Church St., Suite 300
New Haven, CT 06510-3330 Tel: 203.737.7932
Fax: 203.785.4327 email@example.com
What You Will LearnHow to insert a Facebook feed onto your page
You can insert a Facebook feed in the main or right column which will display the most recent posts of a specified Facebook page.
Facebook Feed Instructions
- In your Building Blocks folder, create a new component with the schema Facebook Feed.
- Enter the Facebook account name (the name of the page that appears in the Facebook URL, not the full name) in the Facebook Name field.
- Enter the number of posts you'd like to display in the feed.
- Save & Close.
- Go into the Root folder of your publication, and open the Structure Group and then the page that will house your Facebook Feed.
- Insert the component on the page and select the Facebook Feed (main column) or Facebook Feed Widget (right column) from the Component Template menu.
- Save & Close. Then publish!