International Activity Map
What You Will Learn
- How to create an interactive map displaying locations where your organization's faculty work
- Create an International Activity Map component
- Enter one or more OrgIDs to display different groups of faculty
- Insert the component onto a page as "International Activity Map" template
- In an appropriate folder in Building Blocks, click the Create tab and click the New Component button.
- Name the component, then choose the schema International Activity Map.
- Enter a title in the Title field.
- Enter a brief summary of your organization's international activity in the Description field (optional).
- In the OrgID(s) to display field, enter the organization IDs of groups of faculty whose activity you want to see mapped. Click the add button (green addition symbol) to add multiple organization IDs.
- The organization IDs for organizations appear in the URL of the Details pages in the profile system. Example: "http://profile.yale.edu/organization/organization.asp?orgID=108789"
- In the Faculty Profile Component field, insert a faculty profile component that's used on a Faculty Profile page in the same structure group as the page where you'll insert the International Activity Map.
- For more information about Faculty Profile pages, please see the profile listing instructions.
- Go into your Root folder and open the structure group and page for where you want to include your International Activity Map.
- Insert the "International Activity Map" component and select the "International Activity Map" template from the template dropdown list
- Save & Close, then publish this page.
YSPH International Activity : Guatemala
Professor of Pediatrics (Infectious Disease), of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases) and of Microbial Pathogenesis
Director, Yale Program in International Child Health
Director, Yale World Fellows Program
Parasitic Disease and Maternal-Child Health
Senior Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Head Curator of Entomology (Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History)