- Comprehensive Schema & Template Listing
- Basic Content
- Specialized Content
- Audio Players & Music Galleries
- Adding Documents to a Page
- Links and Summary Templates
- Layout Views
- Component Options
- Manual Profiles
- Faculty Listing Widgets
- Faculty Profile Widgets
- Clinical Trials Listing
- Form Builder
- Faculty Profiles
- Embedded Web Content
- YSM Applications
- Collapse All
1 Church St., Suite 300
New Haven, CT 06510-3330 Tel: 203.737.7932
Fax: 203.785.4327 firstname.lastname@example.org
News Listing by Keyword
To create a news listing or widget which displays only articles tagged with a certain keyword or keywords:
- Open an existing News Portal schema component.
- Copy the code entered previously from the Org ID field.
- Right click the heading for the Keywords field, and select Open in new tab.
- The page will display an error. At the end of the URL (after "...orgID=") paste the Org ID you copied in step 2.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
- You will see a list of Keyword IDs and Keywords. Copy the Keyword ID that corresponds to the articles you would like to display.
- Paste the Keyword ID into the Keywords field of the News Portal component.
- To add more than one keyword, click the green addition symbol next to the Keywords field then repeat steps 6-7.
- Save and close the component.
- Publish the page the component is inserted on.