- Comprehensive Schema & Template Listing
- Basic Content
- Specialized Content
- Audio Players & Music Galleries
- Adding Documents to a Page
- Links and Summary Templates
- Layout Views
- Component Options
- Manual Profiles
- Faculty Listing Widgets
- Faculty Profile Widgets
- Clinical Trials Listing
- Form Builder
- Faculty Profiles
- Embedded Web Content
- YSM Applications
- Collapse All
1 Church St., Suite 300
New Haven, CT 06510-3330 Tel: 203.737.7932
Fax: 203.785.4327 email@example.com
- Create a Form at tools.medicine.yale.edu/form. Copy and paste all text in "Embed Code" field from Setup Tab into a Code component.
- Insert Code component onto page as "Code" template.
Use these instructions to embed a form you've created at http://tools.medicine.yale.edu/form/ onto your Tridion site.
- Go to http://tools.medicine.yale.edu/form and login with your NetID.
- Select an existing form or create a new form to embed on your site.
- In the Setup tab, copy all of the text in the Embed Code field.
- Open your publication in Tridion, and create a Code component in your Building Blocks folder.
- Insert the code you copied into this component, then click Save and Close.
- Insert this Code component onto a page in your publication, using the Code or Code #right template.
- Save & Close the page, then publish it.
Here's an example of a Form used as an education quiz.