- Create a Form at tools.medicine.yale.edu/form. Copy and paste all text in "Embed Code" field from Setup Tab into a Code component.
- Insert Code component onto page as "Code" template.
Use these instructions to embed a form you've created at http://tools.medicine.yale.edu/form/onto your Tridion site.
- Go to http://tools.medicine.yale.edu/form and login with your NetID.
- Select an existing form or create a new form to embed on your site.
- In the Setup tab, copy all of the text in the Embed Code field.
- Open your publication in Tridion, and create a Code component in your Building Blocks folder.
- Insert the code you copied into this component, then click Save and Close.
- Insert this Code component onto a page in your publication, using the Code or Code #right template.
- Save & Close the page, then publish it.