This layout view displays only the faculty members listed as "leaders" in the profile system.
Professor of Surgery (Cardiac Surgery)
Dr. David Yuh is board-certified in thoracic surgery. He performs mostly adult cardiac surgical operations. As the founding Director of the Minimally-Invasive Cardiac Surgical Program at the Johns Hopkins Hospital, Dr. Yuh performed the first robot-assisted cardiac operation at that institution in 2003 and developed a robust minimally invasive mitral repair practice during his ten years in Baltimore. He specializes in minimally invasive approaches toward valve repair and replacement and...
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Echocardiography, Three-Dimensional
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment
- Technology, Industry, Agriculture
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures