Right Column Callout with a Map and/or Button
What You Will Learn
- How to create a right column call out with a map and/or button
- Create Address component and fill out appropriate fields
- Visit this site to determine the Longitude and Latitude for your location (required): http://universimmedia.pagesperso-orange.fr/geo/loc.htm
- Insert onto page as "Address with Map and Button (Right Column) template
The "Address" schema can be used to create a right column call out that includes a map and/or a linked button. This component quickly directs visitors or patients to contact information.
- In your Building Blocks folder, create a New Component and select "Address" from the schema menu.
- Heading: Insert a heading.
- Organizations Name: Insert the name of your organization.
- Building: If your building name is included in the drop down menu, select the name.
- Building/room and/or street address: Insert the address of your building.
- Street and/or PO Box: Additional fields to insert location information.
- City: Enter the city.
- Zip code: Enter the zip code.
- Telephone: Enter the phone number.
- Fax: Enter fax, if desired.
- Organization's central email address: Enter the e-mail address that's appropriate for the public to contact.
- Organization type: Select the type from the menu.
- Organization's parent: Select your parent organization.
- Latitude and Longitude: To determine your location's latitude and longitude, click here: http://universimmedia.pagesperso-orange.fr/geo/loc.htm. Then copy and paste your location's information in this field.
- Button Text: Enter text that will be included within the button. For example, "Make an Appointment."
- Button Link: Click on the hyperlink button. A window will pop up. In the URL: field, insert the web address of the page you want to direct patients to. This address is linked to the button.
- Save & Close.
- Go into the Root folder of your publication. Open the page you want to feature a right column map with button. Typically, these are used on the home page.
- Insert this component and in the "Component Template" menu, select "Address with Map and Button (Right Column)."