Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What You Will Learn
- How to create and insert Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on your page
- Create FAQ component(s)
- Insert FAQ component(s) into List component
- Insert List component onto page as "FAQ" template
FAQ components are used to help answer questions for visitors in a quick and concise format. Larger sites that experience high traffic typically include a FAQ component in their functionality.
- In the Create tab, select "New Component" and then "FAQ" from the Schema drop down menu.
- Enter the appropriate text for the "Question" and "Answer" fields. FAQs do not always need to be in a question/answer format, but the component is most suitable for this format.
- When you're done entering text into these fields, hit "Save & Close" in home tab. Repeat steps 1-2 for every FAQ you want.
- Once all of your FAQ components have been completed, you must create a "List" component. To do so, select "New Component" in the Create tab and then choose "List" from the Schema drop down menu.
- Do not enter any text in the "Display title" field.
- In the "List element" field, click on the folder/magnifying glass button. Then select the FAQ components you've just created. After selecting the first, click on the green (+) to select additional FAQ components.
- Once your list is complete, hit Save & Close in the home tab.
- In your root folder, select the page that you want your FAQ list to appear on. After inserting the FAQ list, select "FAQ" from the Component Presentations tab. Save & Close your page, then publish!
TIP: The FAQ component cannot be the only component on the page. You must create and insert a "Page Title" component or a "Content" component to live on the page as well.
See the next tab to test how an FAQ functions.
- How can I schedule an appointment?
- Please call us at 203-432-5555, option #1.
- Where is your office located?
123 College Street, Floor 5, New Haven, CT
- What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Please arrive at your appointment with your insurance card and a list of the medications you are currently taking.