Single Media Library Video
What You Will Learn
- How to insert a single Media Library video into the center or right column of your page
- Insert Media Library component of video as "Video Player (medium)" or "Video player for Right Column" template
If you have only one video you'd like to feature, you have the option of inserting a video from the YSM Media Library in the center of the page or in the right column.
- After uploading your video file into the Media Library, open and create a Media Librarycomponent in your Building Blocks folder. (For detailed instructions on uploading videos to the Media Library, visit this section)
- Enter information for all appropriate fields. Remember that you will need to copy & past the "Media Embed" filename from the Media Library.
- Insert the video file and select "Video Player (medium)" template to feature the video in the center of the page. Or, to feature the video on the right side, select "Video Player for Right Column."
- Save & Close, then publish!