Right Column Images
You can insert images into the right column of your page without having to insert them into a content component. This option is useful for pages that do not include content components.
- After you have uploaded your image(s) into Tridion, go into the Root folder of your publication and open the page on which you want to add a right column image.
- Insert the image(s) in the Component Presentations tab, and from the Component Template menu, select either "Photo #right," "Photo (No caption or border)#right," or "Photo (No Caption)#right." The order in which you list your images is the order that they will display in the right column.
- When you uploaded the image into Tridion, whatever you entered as the caption will appear unless you select the no caption template options.
- When a user clicks on the image, the caption will appear in the popup window regardless of what you selected as the template.
- Save & Close your page when finished, then publish your page.