Twitter Feed Instructions
What You Will LearnHow to insert a Twitter feed onto your page
You can insert a Twitter feed in the right column which will rotate through the most recent tweets of a specified Twitter account.
- In your Building Blocks folder, create a new component with the schema "Twitter Feed."
- Enter the Twitter account name in the "Twitter Name" field. You do not need to add the "@"
- Enter the number of seconds you would like to elapse between new tweets appearing the widget in the "Interval Field."
- Because Twitter has a limit on how many Tweets you can pull per hour, 3 seconds is the recommended minimum interval.
- Save & Close.
- Go into the Root folder of your publication, and open the Structure Group and then the page that will house your Twitter Feed.
- Insert the component on the page and select the "Twitter Feed Widget" from the Component Template menu.
- Save & Close. Then publish!