International Activity Map
What You Will Learn
- How to create an interactive map displaying locations where your organization's faculty work
- Create an International Activity Map component
- Enter one or more OrgIDs to display different groups of faculty
- Insert the component onto a page as "International Activity Map" template
- In an appropriate folder in Building Blocks, click the Create tab and click the New Component button.
- Name the component, then choose the schema International Activity Map.
- Enter a title in the Title field.
- Enter a brief summary of your organization's international activity in the Description field (optional).
- In the OrgID(s) to display field, enter the organization IDs of groups of faculty whose activity you want to see mapped. Click the add button (green addition symbol) to add multiple organization IDs.
- The organization IDs for organizations appear in the URL of the Details pages in the profile system. Example: "http://profile.yale.edu/organization/organization.asp?orgID=108789"
- In the Faculty Profile Component field, insert a faculty profile component that's used on a Faculty Profile page in the same structure group as the page where you'll insert the International Activity Map.
- For more information about Faculty Profile pages, please see the profile listing instructions.
- Go into your Root folder and open the structure group and page for where you want to include your International Activity Map.
- Insert the "International Activity Map" component and select the "International Activity Map" template from the template dropdown list
- Save & Close, then publish this page.
YSPH International Activity : Russia
Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Saint Petersburg, Russia (2007)
Alcohol and HIV Risk Reduction in St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Russia (2006 - 2011)
Integrating Sex and Drug Related HIV Risk
Russia (2005 - 2011)
HIV Bridge Population in STI Clinics, Russia
Russia (2003 - 2006)
HIV Transmission in Russia Through Liquid Drug Injection
Russia (2003 - 2008)
Prevalence of Sexually Transmittd Diseases (STDs) among IDUs in St. Petersburg, Russia
Russia (2002 - 2008)
HIV Prevention in Russia
Russia (2001 - 2003)
Risk Assessment of STDs among Intravenous Drug Users (IDUs) in Russia
Sr Rsrch Scientist/Lect Ecology/Evolutionary Bio
Conservation Genetics of Amur Tigers
Anna M. R. Lauder Professor of Public Health (Health Policy) and Professor of Faculty of Arts and Sciences and of Sociology
Dean, Yale School of Public Health
Director, Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS (CIRA)
Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS
Emily Fraser Beede Professor in the Child Study Center and Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases) and of Psychology
Russia, developmental disorders
Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases) and of Pharmacology
Director, Emerging Infections Program
St. Petersburg, Russia (2010)
Influences on HIV Prevalence and Service Access
Saint Petersburg, Russia (2010 - 2012)
Saint Petersburg, Russia (2010)
Senior Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases), in Medicine (Infectious Diseases) and in Pediatrics (Infectious Disease) and Lecturer in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Moscow, Russia (2010)
Tick-borne Disease Research
Susan Dwight Bliss Professor of Epidemiology (Environmental Health) and Professor of Forestry And Environmental Studies
Deputy Dean of Public Health
Public Health Education Program
Arnold Gesell Professor in the Child Study Center and Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases), of Pediatrics and of Psychology
Chair, Directorial Team Anna Freud Centre at London
Special Advisor, Dean
Children in Orphanages
Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Director, HPV-IMPACT Project (Emerging Infections Program)
Deputy Director, Office International Training (CIRA)
Director, Development Core at Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS
Saint Petersburg, Russia (2010)
AIDS International Training and Research Program (AITRP)
Professor of Public Health (Biostatistics)