International Activity Map
What You Will Learn
- How to create an interactive map displaying locations where your organization's faculty work
- Create an International Activity Map component
- Enter one or more OrgIDs to display different groups of faculty
- Insert the component onto a page as "International Activity Map" template
- In an appropriate folder in Building Blocks, click the Create tab and click the New Component button.
- Name the component, then choose the schema International Activity Map.
- Enter a title in the Title field.
- Enter a brief summary of your organization's international activity in the Description field (optional).
- In the OrgID(s) to display field, enter the organization IDs of groups of faculty whose activity you want to see mapped. Click the add button (green addition symbol) to add multiple organization IDs.
- The organization IDs for organizations appear in the URL of the Details pages in the profile system. Example: "http://profile.yale.edu/organization/organization.asp?orgID=108789"
- In the Faculty Profile Component field, insert a faculty profile component that's used on a Faculty Profile page in the same structure group as the page where you'll insert the International Activity Map.
- For more information about Faculty Profile pages, please see the profile listing instructions.
- Go into your Root folder and open the structure group and page for where you want to include your International Activity Map.
- Insert the "International Activity Map" component and select the "International Activity Map" template from the template dropdown list
- Save & Close, then publish this page.
YSPH International Activity : India
Anna M. R. Lauder Professor of Public Health (Health Policy) and Professor of Faculty of Arts and Sciences and of Sociology
Dean, Yale School of Public Health
Director, Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS (CIRA)
Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS
Amy and Joseph Perella Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology) and Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Cancer: Principles and Practices of Oncology
Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
HIV Prevention Among Sex Workers and Their Clients in India and Structural Interventions
HIV/AIDS, India, Sexual
Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Director, HPV-IMPACT Project (Emerging Infections Program)
Deputy Director, Office International Training (CIRA)
Director, Development Core at Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS
AIDS International Training and Research Program (AITRP)
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases) and of Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
New Delhi, India (2011)
Alliance for Stroke Awareness and Prevention Project
President of the University