International Activity Map
What You Will Learn
- How to create an interactive map displaying locations where your organization's faculty work
- Create an International Activity Map component
- Enter one or more OrgIDs to display different groups of faculty
- Insert the component onto a page as "International Activity Map" template
- In an appropriate folder in Building Blocks, click the Create tab and click the New Component button.
- Name the component, then choose the schema International Activity Map.
- Enter a title in the Title field.
- Enter a brief summary of your organization's international activity in the Description field (optional).
- In the OrgID(s) to display field, enter the organization IDs of groups of faculty whose activity you want to see mapped. Click the add button (green addition symbol) to add multiple organization IDs.
- The organization IDs for organizations appear in the URL of the Details pages in the profile system. Example: "http://profile.yale.edu/organization/organization.asp?orgID=108789"
- In the Faculty Profile Component field, insert a faculty profile component that's used on a Faculty Profile page in the same structure group as the page where you'll insert the International Activity Map.
- For more information about Faculty Profile pages, please see the profile listing instructions.
- Go into your Root folder and open the structure group and page for where you want to include your International Activity Map.
- Insert the "International Activity Map" component and select the "International Activity Map" template from the template dropdown list
- Save & Close, then publish this page.
YSPH International Activity : Mali
Lecturer in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases) and Senior Research Associate in Forestry And Environmental Studies and Senior Research Scientist in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Sr Rsrch Scientist/Lect Ecology/Evolutionary Bio & Sch of For & Env Stu, Dir EcoSave, Lect EPH
Malaria vector mosquitoes
Clinical Instructor in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Monitoring and Evaluation of Secure the Future
Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases) and of Forestry And Environmental Studies