Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology and of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Center for RNA Science and Medicine, Yale
developmental genetics; Arabidopsis; evolution of development
- B.A., Wesleyan University, 1980
- Ph.D., Harvard University, 1986
- Huang T, López-Giráldez F, Townsend JP, Irish VF. 2012. RBE controls microRNA164 expression to effect floral organogenesis. Development, in press.
- Mara CD, Huang T, Irish VF. 2010. The Arabidopsis floral homeotic proteins APETALA3 and PISTILLATA negatively regulate the BANQUO genes implicated in light signaling. The Plant Cell 22: 690-702.
- Irish VF. 2010. The flowering of Arabidopsis flower development. Plant Journal 61: 1014-1028