Sandy Chang PhD, MD
Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine and of Pathology; Associate Director, Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory
Departments & Organizations
Mouse models of cancer; DNA damage; Telomere biology
- BS, Yale University, 1988
- Ph.D., Rockefeller University, 1996
- M.D., Cornell University Medical College, 1997
- Chang S. 2013. Cancer chromosomes going to POT1. Nat Genet. 45(5):473-475.
- Gu P, Deng W, Lei M, and Chang S. 2013. Single strand binding proteins 1 and 2 protect newly replicated telomeres. Cell Research 23(5):705-719. See accompanying review "Mouse models uncap novel roles of SSBs" Bain AL, Shi W, Khanna KK. 2013 Cell Res. 2013 Jun;23(6):744-5.
- Chang S. 2012. Chromosome ends teach unexpected lessons on DNA damage signalling. EMBO J. 31:3380-3381.