Michael N Nitabach PhD, JD
Associate Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology and of Genetics
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Genetics and Genomics | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Cellular & Molecular Physiology: Physiology and Integrative Medical Biology Track | Graduate Program in Cellular and Molecular Physiology | Nitabach Laboratory
Neurophysiology; Molecular genetics; Systems Physiology; Animal Behavior more...
- Ph.D., Columbia University, 1995
- J.D., New York University, 1998
- Hughes ME, Grant GR, Paquin C, Qian J, Nitabach MN. Deep sequencing the circadian and diurnal transcriptome of Drosophila brain. Genome Res, 2012 May 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- McCarthy EV, Wu Y, Decarvalho T, Brandt C, Cao G, Nitabach MN. Synchronized bilateral synaptic inputs to Drosophila melanogaster neuropeptidergic rest/arousal neurons. J Neurosci, 31:8181-93, 2011.
- Choi C, Fortin JP, McCarthy EV, Oksman L, Kopin AS, Nitabach MN. Cellular dissection of circadian peptide signals with genetically encoded membrane-tethered ligands. Curr Biol, 19:1167-75, 2009.