Lynn Cooley PhD
C. N. H. Long Professor of Genetics and Professor of Cell Biology and of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology; Director, Combined Program in the Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Departments & Organizations
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Cytoskeleton and Cell Morphogenesis; Genetics and Genomics
Stem Cells and Tissue Repair
Molecular Genetics of Drosophila Oogenesis; Actin Cytoskeleton Regulation; Drosophila; Oogenesis; Ring Canal; Ovarian Muscle Function more...
- B.A., Connecticut College, 1976
- Ph.D., University of Texas, 1984
- McLean, P. and Cooley, L. (2013) Protein equilibration through somatic ring canals in Drosophila. Science, in press.
- Neelakanta, G., Hudson, A.M., Sultana, H., Cooley, L. and Fikrig, E. (2012) Expression of Ixodes scapularis antifreeze glycoprotein enhances cold tolerance in Drsosophila melanogaster. (2012) PLoS One 7: e33447.
- Airoldi, S.J., McLean, P., Shimada, Y and Cooley, L. (2011) Intercellular protein movement in syncytial Drosophila follicle cells. J. Cell Sci. 124:4077-4086.