Sharon Inouye MD
Professor (Adjunct) of Medicine (General Medicine) and Associate Clinical Professor of Nursing
Departments & Organizations
Delirium, Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, Acute Confusional State, Geriatric Medicine, Aging Research, Hospital Elder Life Program, Patient Safety, Iatrogenesis more...
- M.D., University of Califoria-San Francisco, 1981
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1989
- Pisani MA, Inouye SK, McNicoll L, Redlich CA. Screening for preexisting cognitive impairment in older intensive care unit patients: use of proxy assessment. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2003 51:689-693.
- Fick DM, Agostini JV, Inouye SK. Delirium superimposed on dementia: a systematic review. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2002 50: 1723-1732.
- Inouye SK, Bogardus ST, Vitagliano G, Desai MM, Williams CS, Grady JN, Scinto JD. The burden of illness score for elderly persons (BISEP): Cumulative impact of diseases, physiologic abnormalities and functional impairments. Medical Care. 2003 41:70-83.